Tri-Colored Tomato Salad with Balsamic Chicken
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups baby arugula [or lettuce]
- 4 large red, yellow and/or orange tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pour 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; thinly slice.
- Arrange arugula on serving platter then top with tomatoes, chicken, onion and pine nuts. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing and sprinkle with black pepper.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone Light Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>