Marinated Chicken Bruschetta
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing*, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves* (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and 1/4 cup Dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes. Serve tomato mixture over chicken.