Honey Mustard Pineapple Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 5 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices fresh or canned pineapple rings
- 1 medium green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves and/or spring salad mix
- Pour 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour 1 tablespoon Dressing over pineapple, green pepper and red onion in another baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator, turning once, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken, pineapple and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken, pineapple and vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, pineapple is golden and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Chop pineapple and onion; slice green pepper and chicken.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with chicken, pineapple and vegetables and serve with remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>