Grilled Flank Steak with Portobello Mushrooms
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 -lb. flank steak
- 4 medium portobello mushroom [or large white mushrooms]
- Mixed salad greens (romaine, watercress, arugula, radicchio and/or red leaf lettuce)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes [or grape tomatoes], halved
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak and another 1/4 cup Dressing over mushrooms in 2 large, shallow nonaluminum baking dishes or plastic bags; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Remove steak and mushrooms from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and mushrooms, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness and mushrooms are tender. To serve, slice steak and mushrooms and serve over greens with onion and tomatoes. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing