Serving Size: 4
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 package ( 10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 flour tortillas(6-in.)
- Warm oil in 12-inch skillet over high heat, add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes, until golden.
- Add peppers, onions, zucchini and ground chipotle chili pepper, cook for 6 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Stir in beans, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable and water. Stir frequently bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 4 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream, lime juice and cilantro. Serve tacos with your favorite toppings.