Serving Size: 4
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
Pollo a la Parrilla
- 1/2 cup Lizano ® Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 3- to 3-1/2 lb. roasting chicken
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade and refrigerate.
- Combine chicken and remaining marinade in a large plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken about 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once and brushing with reserved refrigerated marinade.
- TIP: Substitute orange or lime for the lemon.