Chicken with Broccoli Rabe over Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced (about 10 oz.)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, cut into 2-inch pieces, washed, blanched and drained
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- Heat 1 tablespoon Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add garlic, broccoli rabe and remaining 3 tablespoons Dressing. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange greens on serving platter, then top with chicken mixture and tomato. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>