Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.) pounded thin and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- For marinade, combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, brown sugar, cilantro and ginger. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, blend peanut butter, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, curry and red pepper in small bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken on skewers. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce and, if desired, Cucumber Relish.
CUCUMBER RELISH: Combine 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced, 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro in small bowl; refrigerate.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|