Chicken Florentine Rolls
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin
- 1 bag (12 oz.) shredded carrots
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven 375°. In shallow pan, pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grease 9 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange carrots around outer edge of dish; set aside.
- Combine spinach with 1/2 cup cheese. Top chicken with spinach mixture on thin end of breast; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. In prepared dish, arrange chicken seam side down. Drizzle chicken with 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and drizzle carrots with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Cost per recipe*: $13.92 Cost per serving*: $3.48 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.