Cheddar Bacon & Mushroom Sliders
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. lean ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 12 ounces sliced assorted wild mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing, divided
- 8 slider size buns
- 8 slices tomato
- Combine ground beef with onion in medium bowl; shape into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing; set aside.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until done, about 6 minutes. Top buns with tomatoes, burgers, mushroom mixture and remaining 1/2 cup Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>