Beef Steak & Fennel Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 -1b. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple [or tart apple], cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- Season steak*, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness, about 12 minutes; thinly slice.
- Toss steak, fennel, apple and Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing in large bowl. Arrange salad greens on serving platter, then top with beef mixture.
*For even more flavor, marinate steak in additional Wish-Bone Dressing before grilling.