Balsamic Steak Salad with Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Beets
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 -1b. boneless sirloin steak
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large beet, peeled, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 large leek, washed and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, torn into bite sized pieces
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over steak and 1 clove garlic in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Combine 2 tablespoons Dressing, beets, Brussels sprouts, leek and remaining garlic in baking pan. Roast 30 minutes or until beets are tender.
- Meanwhile, grill or broil steak, turning once, 15 minutes or until steak is desired doneness; slice thinly.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with roasted vegetables and sliced steak. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing.