Asian Noodle Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 4 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 medium baby bok choy, sliced
- 1 cup carrot
- green onions
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, broken, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook bok choy, carrots, green onions, ginger, and garlic, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute or just until spinach is wilted.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing with soy sauce in large serving bowl; toss in spaghetti and spinach mixture, then garnish with almonds.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Light Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>