Italian Bread with Tomato Appetizers
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 1 minute
Ingredients Makes 18 appetizers
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper (optional)
- 8 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 loaf Italian bread [or French bread ] (about 18 in. long)
- Combine tomatoes, onion, basil, pepper and 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Slice bread diagonally into 18 slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with remaining 6 tablespoons Dressing. Grill or broil bread until golden, turning once. Evenly top grilled slices with tomato mixture.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.