Easy Spicy Wings with Chunky Blue Cheese
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 50 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8 stalks celery, cut up
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut tips off wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint. Arrange chicken wings in roasting pan or broiler pan without the rack. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and crisp.
- Combine Country Crock® Spread with cayenne pepper sauce in large bowl; add cooked chicken and toss to coat. Serve with Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>